We continue to find ways to enhance the villa experience at Beaches Edge. Since we took over the villas from their previous owners earlier this year, we’ve already expanded our list of guest services and brought in experienced concierge, Michelle Owen-Vasilis who is the concierge for General Manager Neil Freeman’s other Anguilla villa, Villa Alegria. Michelle is highly-regarded on the island and always receives glowing guest reviews. Plus we’ve made the following other enhancements:
- Created a fifth king bedroom with easy main floor access and ensuite bath in each villa — ideal for travelers who prefer not to climb stairs. Now families and larger groups will have 10 bedrooms across both villas for 20+ guests.
- Added additional comfortable seating in the great room.
- Upgraded the linens and added additional beach accessories.
- Added ipod docking stations.
- Installed flat screen TVs in the master bedrooms plus a 55-inch screen in each of the villa’s great rooms.
- And this fall we will include a daily villa butler for guests renting both villas and improve the landscaping.
We hope to stay connected with you
Not only have we improved the villa experience, we’ve also launched this new website! It’s packed with photos of the villas, detailed descriptions of our villa services and amenities, helpful information on traveling to and around Anguilla, dining recommendations, wedding and event ideas and resources, and things to do on the island. You can also check dates for your next stay, get quotes and send a reservation request.