Anguilla’s Executive Council has approved a COVID 19 Exit Strategy, comprising a series of revised entry protocols, some of which will become effective immediately, while others will be introduced in phases over the coming months. The strategy is designed to safely transition the island from this extended period of economic contraction towards generating the business activity needed to revitalize the economy.
As of May 25: Vaccinated and Non-vaccinated Visitor(s)
- Apply for entry permission.
- Provide proof of health insurance coverage (this requirement pertains only to non-vaccinated visitors).
- Produce a negative rt-PCR test administered 3 to 5 days prior to arrival on island.
- Undergo a PCR test on arrival at port of entry.
- The vacation bubble or quarantine period for travelers with evidence of full COVID- 19 vaccination with final dose administered at least three weeks (21 days) before arrival date will be reduced to 7 days. (Non-vaccinated travelers’ quarantine remains as 10-14 days depending on country of origin).
- Multi-generational families and/or groups with a mix of unvaccinated and vaccinated persons will all have to quarantine for a 10- to 14-day period, utilizing only approved short stay services.
- PHE approved COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test will be approved for use for persons requiring a test for onward travel only. These tests will not be utilized for persons entering Anguilla or to exit quarantine.
- Fees for visitors will be $300 for individual + $200 for any additional person(s) on application.
- The fees for visitors staying in private accommodation will be:
1) vaccinated person(s) $300 for an individual + $200 for any additional person(s).
Persons travelling in groups (more than 10 persons) will be required to be vaccinated to enter and conduct any mass gatherings in Anguilla i.e., conferences, weddings, etc.
- Spa, Gym and Cosmetology services will be permitted to short stay visitors if both staff and visitor(s) are fully vaccinated, i.e. three weeks have passed since the final dose of an approved vaccine.
July 1, 2021 | Vaccinated Visitor(s)
- All visitors to Anguilla who are eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to be fully vaccinated at least three weeks before arrival.
- Travelers with evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to quarantine on arrival if the final vaccine dose is administered at least three weeks before the date of arrival.
- Persons entering Anguilla will be required to produce a negative COVID-19 test administered 3-5 days prior to arrival.
- Fully vaccinated persons will not be tested upon arrival.
- Visitors must apply for entry permission.
- No proof of health insurance is required.
- No fees for entry.
- Multi-generational families and/or groups with a mix of individuals who are not eligible for the vaccine (i.e. children), will not need to quarantine, but they will need a negative PCR test administered 3-5 days ahead of arrival, and may be tested on arrival and subsequently during their stay. Said tests may be subject to a fee.
Phase 3, which signifies the culmination of the government’s COVID-19 Exit Strategy – date to be announced, but potentially October 1, 2021.
For travel information on Anguilla please visit the official website of the Anguilla Tourist Board website.