Anguilla weddings at Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa – Hold your dream destination wedding at our Anguilla wedding villa venue!
Rent Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa for a stunning, oceanfront Anguilla wedding venue with space for up to 50 guests, AND luxury lodging for up to 10 family and friends (plus no noise curfew)! See photos of real weddings at Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa>
Flexible Mix of Indoor and Outside Wedding Spaces
The spacious glass-walled great room, expansive oceanfront terrace with pergola and dining pavilion and the lush green lawn provide ample options for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail parties and dancing under the stars!
Say I do under an arch on Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa’s terrace. (Note: On Anguilla, couples are required to be married in a church or at the local courthouse and then can enjoy a symbolic ceremony anywhere they wish. As an alternative, some couples choose to get married off-island before they arrive.) Our concierge and event planner partners will guide you through the process and oversee all of the details so you can enjoy your day. View Blue Sea Anguilla’s Vows at the Villas Wedding Package>
There are no additional space rental fees to hold a wedding or event at Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa outside of the nightly villa rental rates, government tax and standard service charge/concierge fees charged to book the villas. Our concierge and event planner partners can then arrange optional wedding and event services to fit your vision at additional charge. Learn more>
Celebrate in over 14,000 SF of elegant interior and exterior space.
A unique Anguilla wedding venue for a one-of-a-kind Anguilla destination wedding
- Short marriage license process Note: On Anguilla, couples are required to be married in a church or at the local courthouse and then can enjoy a symbolic ceremony anywhere they wish. This requirement has been waived in the past, but is now being enforced. As an alternative, some couples choose to marry off-island before they arrive, and then hold theur dream symbolic ceremony with their family and friends at the villas. If you plan to get married on island, please be sure to visit the government’s website for details early in your planning as it may dictate your booking and travel dates. Or we can connect you with one of the island’s experienced wedding planners who will usher you through the process. You can also download a copy of the Anguilla Marriage Act here: M040-Marriage Act
- Commitment ceremonies and vow renewals are welcome at Beaches Edge.
- Oceanfront Anguilla wedding venue that lets you combine your dream Anguilla wedding with a dream Anguilla vacation.
- Postcard-worthy views of the Caribbean Sea and the mountains of St. Martin.
- Air conditioning and cooling trade winds outside for Anguilla weddings and events.
- Secluded location so party can linger on past the usual Anguilla wedding 11 pm resort curfew.
- Spacious, open floorplan, plus new bigger terrace and brand new, larger pool at both villas!
- Gourmet kitchen and outdoor grill for catering.
- Large carport and back lawn.
- Gorgeous beaches such as Rendezvous Bay are a short drive away – if you prefer a beach wedding with villa reception or just want to house your guests at the villas.
- Close to high-end restaurants such as Straw Hat and the CuisinArt Golf Resort.
- Optional services such as private chef, in-villa massages and childcare.
- Professional concierge and wedding planners.
- Wedding packages through our wedding planner partners.