Anguilla weddings at Beaches Edge Anguilla Villa – Hold your dream destination wedding at our Anguilla wedding villa venue!
Rent both Beaches Edge and its neighbor, Champagne Shores (previously Beaches Edge West) to create a stunning, oceanfront Anguilla wedding two-villa venue with space for up to 80 guests, AND luxury lodging for up to 20 family and friends (plus no noise curfew)! See photos of real weddings at Beaches Edge>
Both Villas have New, Luxury Pools and expanded terraces!
This fall Beaches Edge was upgraded to include a brand new, luxury pool and expanded oceanfront terrace. Now there is even more space for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail parties and dancing under the stars!
Note: This video shows Beaches Edge before the pool upgrade, but will let you experience how amazing the view is and how much space a wedding at Beaches Edge provides for you and your guests. New video coming soon!Watch the video tour>
Say I do under an arch on Beaches Edge Villa’s terrace. (Note: On Anguilla, couples are required to be married in a church or at the local courthouse and then can enjoy a symbolic ceremony anywhere they wish. This requirement has been waived in the past, but is now being enforced. As an alternative, some couples choose to get married off-island before they arrive.) Our experienced event planner partners will guide you through the process and oversee all of the details so you can enjoy your day. View Blue Sea Anguilla’s Vows at the Villas Wedding Package>
There are no additional space rental fees to hold a wedding or event at Beaches Edge outside of the nightly villa rental rates, government tax and standard service charge/concierge fees charged to book the villas. You can add optional wedding arrangements at additional charge. Learn more>
Celebrate in over 14,000 SF of elegant interior and exterior space.
A unique Anguilla wedding venue for a one-of-a-kind Anguilla destination wedding
- Short marriage license process Note: On Anguilla, couples are required to be married in a church or at the local courthouse and then can enjoy a symbolic ceremony anywhere they wish. This requirement has been waived in the past, but is now being enforced. As an alternative, some couples choose to marry off-island before they arrive, and then hold theur dream symbolic ceremony with their family and friends at the villas. If you plan to get married on island, please be sure to visit the government’s website for details early in your planning as it may dictate your booking and travel dates. Or we can connect you with one of the island’s experienced wedding planners who will usher you through the process. You can also download a copy of the Anguilla Marriage Act here: M040-Marriage Act
- Commitment ceremonies and vow renewals are welcome at Beaches Edge.
- Oceanfront Anguilla wedding venue that lets you combine your dream Anguilla wedding with a dream Anguilla vacation.
- Flexibility of booking Beaches Edge or Beaches Edge + Villa Next Door (Beaches Edge manager can coordinate booking both for you).
- Postcard-worthy views of the Caribbean Sea and the mountains of St. Martin.
- Air conditioning and cooling trade winds outside for Anguilla weddings and events.
- Secluded location so party can linger on past the usual Anguilla wedding 11 pm resort curfew.
- Spacious, open floorplan, plus new bigger terrace and brand new, larger pool at both villas!
- Gourmet kitchen and outdoor grill for catering.
- Large carport and back lawn.
- Gorgeous beaches such as Rendezvous Bay are a short drive away – if you prefer a beach wedding with villa reception or just want to house your guests at the villas.
- Close to high-end restaurants such as Straw Hat and the CuisinArt Golf Resort.
- Optional services such as private chef, in-villa massages and childcare.
- Professional concierge and wedding planners.
- Wedding packages through our wedding planner partners.